Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hidden Song Message #1

Sometimes when you dig a little, you can tease out a message that prolly ain't intended, but what the heck. Today's track is "Ten More Minutes" by Kill Hannah. I had a writing coach one time tell me that if you couldn't see the face of God in your beloved, then you had some real spiritual work to do on yourself. I think you can see it in this one.

I don't know who you are,
But now somehow
You're breaking  my heart.

And I don't know where you are,
But like a drug lift me up to the stars.

It's why I'm feeling alive,
It's the first time.

Here's hoping this day won't end.

I don't know now what to do, I don't care.
I need ten more minutes with you.

I don't know what you are,
But one look and I'm hooked from the start.

Now I'm falling apart.

That's what you get for falling in love.

Tonight I look in your eyes for the first time,
Here's hoping this pain will end.

It's what you live for.
It's what you lived for.

What you live for,
Would you die for it?

I'm alive
For ten more minutes!

No comments: